Menu
Hudbay1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Email Failure

I have tried for 4 days to get my incoming email messages, all I get is

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles 

Customer services stated it would be resolved with 24 - 48 hours but I have yet to see this proved.

I am losing lots of vital information through this failure. I have tried updating password as suggested but it made no difference, it also states it cannot synch accounts.

I am at total loss and have a full bundle with Virgin of TV, Telephone and Broadband but I am considering terminating my contract and going to somewhere more reliable.

0 Kudos
Hudbay1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld email not working

I have the same problem and customer service are useless. I get a choice of messages when I try to log in - ' you might need to update your password ( I did !!) or give the account permission to sync this device.

The other message is ' Your mailbox is not available at the moment please retry in one hour '

No-one at Virgin is bothered and I am left paying for a service I cannot use and probably have many messages waiting to be read.

Time perhaps to find a more reliable provider?

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hudbay1,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting.

Really sorry to hear that your also having issues with accessing your emails. I will certainly take a look in to this for you and see if we can give you access again.

So I can do this I am going to pop you over a private message, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
steve1234018
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi - the Forum Team fixed the same problem for me yesterday - Katie of the forum team knows how to fix it - Katie fixed it for me - hopefully Katie will see this 🙂

0 Kudos
Hudbay1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No incoming Email

Is anyone bothered? Customer Services said it would be 24 - 48 hours and guess what still nothing. I have lots of things I need to look at but cannot . HELP

0 Kudos
Hudbay1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I hope somebody can as I feel as though nobody cares

0 Kudos
Highfield71
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming Email

- I also have same problem. All my emails and contacts disappeared. I can send an email but cannot receive one. Ive changed password in case its been hacked

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Hudbay1 wrote:

I hope somebody can as I feel as though nobody cares

Have you responded to Jodi_S message yesterday evening (message 3 in this thread)?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Hudbay1
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes and thanks for advice re scammers