Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Error Message?

xxamine
Dialled in

Login Failed

Error Code: FSB50

Your login request was unsuccessful. Please try again.

its getting more frequent 😕

Help ?

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@xxamine wrote:

Help ?

You might like to take a look at my post on another thread re the FSB50 error.

See it here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Unable-to-log-in-to-my-account-nor-email-FSB50 

I cannot guarantee that is the answer but it seemed to solve the problem for another poster.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi xxamine,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see you've been having some issues with your emails. 

Have you been able to take a look at the post coenoby has mentioned?

Alex_Rm

Thanks to coenoby and Alex_RM

For suggestions, not sure what it is/was, but today it just bought up the emails as usual 😕

That's great to hear @xxamine and thank you for letting us know. 

Please do pop back to the forums should you need any further help with this or any other issues and we will do all we can to assist. 

Bestfootie1
On our wavelength

I, for one, now have lodged an official complaint with Virgin and if this isn't resolved within the requisite timeframe as required by Ofcom, this will be taken further. This is unacceptable.

I advise you all do the same. Then if and when this gets to the regulator they will likely have to disclose the amount of complaints they got about the same issue and what action they took. 

It seems this issue has been going since at least 23 August 2023; over 11 weeks ago. This is utterly ridiculous.

xxamine
Dialled in

its back, just in time for xmas, gr8 

Sorry, something's gone wrong

As there may be a problem with your device's settings, we aren't able to let it sign in to My Virgin Media for security reasons Try signing in on another device.

Error Code: FSB50

Hi @xxamine 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill