cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Diwn

Stanl
Dialled in

Virgin said that my email would be up and running by 6am this morning.

My email was down all day yesterday and still isn’t back up and running yet.

Does anyone know how long it’s going to be before it’s back on line.

9 REPLIES 9

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Stanl, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. 
This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. 
We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks, 

Nat

Stanl
Dialled in

Thanks Nat.

Mine is a bit more than intermittent, it’s non existent but at least I know why.

Thanks for the help.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You're welcome Stanl. 

We will provide updates as soon as they become available. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Nat

Any updates because my emails are still very random and sporadic.

Hi there, any update on this please? My email (and I have the ntlworld extension) hasn't been working properly for over 10 days. I also can't get through to any of the helplines.

Thanks

Jo

Hi Stanl 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum ☺.

Our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Kmreed827
Joining in

Same response from Virginmedia, this is not good enough!!!!!

Thank goodness for cut n paste eh ?

It’s pathetic really I have a new laptop and haven’t been able to set up my email accounts because they aren’t working at all.

Working hard behind the scenes my arse.