Menu
Gemini1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email Account still active

I left Virgin last year, but my email address is still active, was told it would be deleted after 90 days.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Account still active

Hi there @Gemini1966

Welcome back to our Community; sorry to understand that you've left our family. You are correct, when you leave us, any email addresses linked with the old account should be deleted and purged within around 90 days of the account closing.

If the email is still actively used, it can be missed in the purge and remain active longer. 

We'd be happy to get this fully deleted for you if needed. I'll pop you over a private message so we can go through account security. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers so much for your Private Message @Gemini1966

I can confirm that we have requested to have the email addresses you supplied to be deleted and purged. This has been logged under reference number P010380400. The timescale advised is usually around 5 working days but this is usually much quicker. 

Once we have an update, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well - not sure I've ever had one be returned so quickly!

The IT ticket have been in touch to advise that the mailboxes have now been removed @Gemini1966

Hope that's all ok! Have a good week - stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Gemini1966
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos