Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email Access

Hi,

Currently getting this error message when I try to enter my email & password. Have tried to do it through my iPhone, Mac, different internet browsers with no luck. Concerned as only realised today (26/06), and my last email was 18/06!

I have had the following error message when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I have recently reset my password beforehand, as had concerns that someone was trying to maliciously access my email account. So understand that it may be a security procedure Virgin are doing.

Tried the phone number with no success... any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Access

Hi Webblr96,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos