Menu
atsm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email Access

Hey, I can no longer access my emails on Windows Mail or virgin web mail. It shows the following error.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Johno71
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Access

I had this message and Virgin have fixed it for me. This apparently happened because there was a hack on the emails and a forwarding email address had been added, so a third party was able to access my emails.  Luckily I lead a boring life and there was nothing juicy to read.  Somebody from Virgin did reply to me and got this working in a short space of time.  He just needed my account details, address etc.  I hadn't been a virgin customer for 20 years but had kept the same virgin.net email address.  I'm sure somebody from Virgin will get to you and assist.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello atsm! 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your email fixed, I will be more than happy to get this issue sorted for you. I'll send you a PM now so we can chat about account specifics and security. 

Speak soon! 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Atsm,

Thanks for working with me in our PM's, I'm glad we got it sorted for you! 

If you need any more help or advice in future, please just create a new post and we'll be more than happy to help!

Thanks again,

Megan_L