cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAIL locked. Please help!

deanmcg
Joining in

I can’t log into my virgin.net email. Have had virgin.net email for over 20 years. Can’t sign in. I use it for work. So this is nightmare.

I did call up and they said it was because I left virgin broadband in February. My virgin email is now linked to that account. But I have had that virgin email for over 20 years. I was with the broadband for two years and left in February this year. Totally unfair they have now blocked it. 

is there anyone that can help here?

3 REPLIES 3

deanmcg
Joining in

Hi folks, 

My email today has all of a sudden stopped working! Nightmare as I use my virgin.net for work. I see there is a problem with this. Can you please please help with getting my account back on track please. I called up virgin media and the guy couldnt do anything. I have had my account for over 20 years! He said since I have now left virgin boardband I cant use it. I was using virgin board for two years and left in February. I said thats totally unfair, you have locked my account because I have left virgin boardband, yet I have had the account for over 20 years before I signed up for the board band! 

Any help would be great as I need to get this issue resolved for work! 

deanmcg
Joining in

I’m having the same problem. Have had virgin.net email for over 20 years. Can’t sign in. I use it for work. So this is nightmare.

I did call up and they said it was because I left virgin broadband in February. My virgin email is now linked to that account. But I have had that virgin email for over 20 years. I was with the broadband for two years and left in February this year. Totally unfair they have now blocked it. 

is there anyone that can help here?

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi deanmcg

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Once your Virgin Media broadband account is closed, you get 90 days use of the email address/account before it is closed down. They can sometimes stay active longer. 

This is part of the terms and conditions of our service.

If that email is no longer linked to a Virgin Media broadband account, it will be closed.

I am happy to send you a private message so we can try and temporarily restore this so you can move any important emails, however we cant guarantee that we will be able to.

I will send  you a private message now. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can.  

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide