cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAIL HACKED no longer a customer

Stephen_12
Joining in

I left virgin media nearly 2 years ago. My email has not been deleted and now I have been hacked, I’ve been sent threatening emails demanding money and I can’t change the password as no longer a customer 

I have tried to call virgin media but they provided limited help as I’m no longer a customer 

please can someone help and delete the email please it’s causing me a lot of stress

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stephen_12,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Emails have been hack and that you haven't been able to get help due to no longer being a Virgin Media customer, I will be more than happy to help get these deleted, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for providing the relevant information, as requested an I T ticket was raised to permanently delete your Email address as you are no longer a Virgin Media Customer, as advised it can take up to  10 days however it is usually much sooner.

If you need any further help in the meantime, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards

Paul.