Menu
LisaBen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

E-mails not visible

I can log in to my primary account which is a gmail.com e-mail address but no e-mails show in the inbox. I know they are there because I can log into gmail directly and see them.

I have a ntlworld.com e-mail address which is a secondary account that I cannot access or change the password for.

I have received a letter from VM as many others appear to, saying suspicious activity had been detected on the 18th June on my ntlworld.com e-mail account and advising a password change to fix the problem. 

Does anyone know how I change that password or does it just need unlocking?

Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-mails not visible

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

In this particular case it would appear that that the primary username you need to use is your Gmail address. Once you have access to your accounts in VM webmail check for any rogue autoforward rules or filters

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LisaBen
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham

I have changed the password for both the primary and secondary e-mail accounts and got a tick in a green message box each time to confirm that.

I am still unable to see any e-mails in my inbox for the primary account, it just says empty.

I have checked for any rogue forwarding or filters but there are no rules set up.

The secondary account does not even appear in the left hand folders box and I don't know how to add that.

Any additional help appreciated.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LisaBen,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We appreciate you trying to reset your password to access your emails, but as this has not worked I will get this re-enable for you.

I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos