cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E mail sign in

Nomad110
Tuning in

When i sign into my virgin media using the app, the quick links at the bottom of the page does not have an e mail link. If i sign in using Google and mail.virgin media.

com the links at the bottom of the page has an e mail link, why can i not sign into e mail from the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nomad110 Can you explain to which app you are referring.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nomad110 Can you explain to which app you are referring.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Nomad110
Tuning in

My virgin media from the 

Play store. I am using a samsung tablet

The app is my virgin media from the play store. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you have found there isn't a link from the My VM app to access VM Mail.  You just need to bookmark https://mail.virginmedia.com/ and use that link.

Thank you.i will use that method.

Brian

Graham. Is there a way of getting a notification sound when an e mail arrives in the inbox.  I am using a Samsung android tablet, and i have an ntlworld.com e mail address.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Go into the VM webmail settings (cog icon) select Basic settings then ensure that Show Desktop notifications is ticked.

I know that this works in Chrome and MS Edge on my desktop but don't have a tablet to test it on.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nomad110 thanks for your post here in the Community, welcome!
Thanks to @Graham_A for answering the questions you have submitted here, it is much appreciated.

If you do have any further questions though please don't hesitate to ask and we will do our best to help 😊

Many thanks

Tom_W