Menu
stuart_uk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

E-mail inbox access

Hi keep getting the following message for a week now:-

SORRY, Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

My e-mail client Thunderbird has no trouble downloading my mail via IMAP, but I cant send mail, either through my client or via my web box as I get the above error. I can send and receive e-mail via google mail with no problems.

As I am a long standing customer with Virginmedia I would like this issue solved ASAP.

Please reset my mailbox.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-mail inbox access

Hi Stuart_UK,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are unable to access your emails .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
stuart_uk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you sent this last tuesday:

I have raised an I T ticket under P010092751, please allow up to 10 days however this is generally a lot quicker.

Regards

Paul.

There has still been no action and no change to date.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning @stuart_uk

I've had a look and I can see that the ticket is still being worked. 

As soon as we hear back that it's been resolved we will let you know 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos