cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E mail hacked

carolberridge
Settling in

My virginmedia e mail has been hacked.  I have tried for two weeks to contact Virgin.  Spent hours on the phone.  They have taken money from my bank and doing all sorts of changing passwords to get shopping etc.  I have not been a virginmedia customer for years and believe that they should have already closed my account.  I cannot get access to my account at all.  What are they doing about this.  I am an elderly disabled lady and this issue is difficult to deal with as Virgin cannot come up with a solution.  Reading through the messages quite a lot of customers have been hacked due to the loss of emails for two to three weeks

carol

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @carolberridge

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel your email address/account has been compromised. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at what's going on. Please respond to this when you can.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!