Whyi1
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

E.mail and mobile account

Hi

I have rung virgin to resolve this matter but they put the phone down

I am locked out of my account they cleared it all and tod me to log in again

I have tried but as soon as i get to the part of security and press to continue it stops dead 

What can i do or is there any other way i can set up a different e.mail server were I can set up with my old e.mail address in an easy simple manner

I have been locked out since lockdown and need my e.mail to operate ty

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: E.mail and mobile account

Hi Whyi1.

The community may be able to help, or get enough information to assist the Forum Team in help you.  The Forum Team don't put the phone down on you!  I can only give advice on email, so if you have questions about your mobile account - you may need to post about that in a different part of the community.

• Can you confirm if you are a Virgin Media residential broadband customer?
  • Can you sign into your billing account, or are you locked out of that as well?
  • And is your email address linked to your billing account? It would show on the my profile page, or the manage accounts tab (see photos).
  • Are you able to use Virgin Media webmail? https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/email/mailbox
  • Where is the process failing?
  • What does the screen look like - don't post any personal details, just general facts or a screenshot with no personal info.

my services.pngnew account.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Whyi1
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Virgin

Can anybody tell me if virgin e.mail is down or is it just an idiot messing me about who is demanding 300 usd from me

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin

@Whyi1 wrote:

Can anybody tell me if virgin e.mail is down or is it just an idiot messing me about who is demanding 300 usd from me

That would be 100% a scam.  Ignore it and if possible report the phishing attempt to the abuse address for the domain that the email was sent from.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Whyi1

Thanks for your post

Are you able to log into the E-Mail account? The questioning of it being down would suggest that you've had issues logging into the E-Mail account?

It does sound like from what you've said you've receive a scam E-Mail and we'd always advise not to liaise with any E-Mail that you are suspicious about

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Whyi1
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still not able to get onto e.mail

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Whyi1,

I'll seek to take this to PM to see if we can enable access to your E-Mail account

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Whyi1
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

E.mail

Cannot access my e.mail again after being without for 13 weeks keeps saying its unavailable try in an hours time i have tried everything apart from getting rid of virgin media full stop

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: E.mail

@Whyi1 wrote:

Cannot access my e.mail again after being without for 13 weeks keeps saying its unavailable try in an hours time i have tried everything apart from getting rid of virgin media full stop

Have you replied to the Private Message that @David_Bn sent you yesterday re your mailbox issue?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: E.mail

Hi Whyi1

I've sent the PM to you, are you able to respond to this?

I can attempt to send again if you're unable to respond

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos