Menu
Wizzie1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

E-Mail address

I was with virgin media until 2018 when Ieft. I was able to use my old e-mail accounts until December this year. I even used 1 to sign back up for Virgin. In December I stopped getting access to the account. I need access to this account as some documents were sent as attachments. Anyone any ideas?
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-Mail address

Hi Wizzie1, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

In order to check the status of the email address, we will need to take a closer look from our side. 

I will pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can go from there 🙂 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos
jem101
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: E-Mail address

@Wizzie1 please be aware though, that officially once you stop being a paying VM broadband customer, any and all email accounts are supposed to be deleted after 90 days. Now obviously, as you have found, this doesn't seem to always happen, but these addresses are always living on borrowed time and are subject to being deleted without any warning. Hopefully the VM staff 'may' be able to restore access to it if you are now a customer again, but there is a real probability that this won't be possible or that the account has already been deleted. 

0 Kudos