cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Mail Problems since Tuesday - cannot send and receive and cannot log into Webmail

LesGTO
Tuning in

Could a member of admin please contact me by pm please.

My wife is a member of this group and has posted about the problems she has encountered with her            Blueyonder e mail address.  

Admin  sent her a pm initially via this group,  but have advised because she is not the account holder (the account is in my name) they will not discuss the matter further - despite the fact I gave them my authority several years ago for them to discuss any issues with with her, something  they have previously done in the past.

Yes the account is in my name but that is as far as it goes as she pays the bill from her bank account.

Les

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Les,

Sorry to see you are having probelms with the emails.

I'm sure that Natalie will get back in touch with you when she is back online.

The forum team work shifts, and rotas just like the 'phone agents. Some of the Forum Team also work on the VM social media platforms. sadly, the forum  and PM's aren't an instant messenger system.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello LesGTO, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on the community. 

We apologise for any delays in getting this matter resolved but there are certain actions on the account that can only be completed by the account holder. 

We appreciate you taking the time to create the account and get in touch in order for us to assist further. I'll pop you over a private message now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie I responded to your 2 pms and answered the questions you asked but that was quite a while ago and I have had no response back from you for over one hour.

Les

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Les,

Sorry to see you are having probelms with the emails.

I'm sure that Natalie will get back in touch with you when she is back online.

The forum team work shifts, and rotas just like the 'phone agents. Some of the Forum Team also work on the VM social media platforms. sadly, the forum  and PM's aren't an instant messenger system.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

LesGTO
Tuning in

Further to my previous post Natalie did get back to me this morning.

She changed my password from her side but still wasnt able to log into Webmail.

I then reset my VrginMedia password and also requested a Virgin Media Mail app password.

I updated the new password on the Mail accounts on all 3 Apple devices and we are now up and running and can send and receive e mail on all devices and on Webmail on VirginMedia. 

All 223 e mails that hadnt been able to get through during the last 6 days came through no problem.

Les

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for joining me on private message Les. 

I appreciate your patience whilst we looked in to this and I am happy it is now resolved. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat