Menu
IrfanArif
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

E Mail No Access

Hi,

I have no access to E Mail Account for one week. I get "oops something wrong message" I have tried resetting password. Answering all ID questions but I get no where. I have even made an official compliant but no response.

it should be a straight forward process but I can't get anyone to help me. I presume my e mail account has been compromised.

Can some one help me . All FAQs procdedures etc... on virgin website and My Account don't help.

I am spending a small fortune on all a full virgin package but can't find someone to help me navigate access to my e mail account restored!!!

FRUSTATING!!!

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: E Mail No Access

Hi IrfanArif, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear of the issue you've been having with your email. I can appreciate this is frustrating but I assure you we're only here to help. Firstly I would just like to make sure that things haven't already been resolved? If you're still having this issue please let me know and I will send you over a private message to look into this. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
IrfanArif
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: E Mail No Access

Hi,

It has been resolved.

Thanks

Irfan

0 Kudos