cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail Issue

Manestream
On our wavelength

E-Mail issue's

Sending is fine, but i am not Receiving any e-mails right now.

receiving reported error (0x80042108) Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you receive this message contact your server administrator or your ISP.

Only started tonight, was working earlier this afternoon. 

4 REPLIES 4

Manestream
On our wavelength

I am still unable to receive e-mails but i do now have access to my email online through goign into my virginmedia account but thats not easy and is an utter fiasco and time consuming having to goto VM website then find the email then log into it.

In fact i have just sent an e-mail from it to my hotmail, says sent but as of yet not received  to my hotmail account. Whatever you guys did last night sure broke it.

Whatever you did you broke it with office outlook. Sending looks fine says complete but it no longer receives. Always the error given as posted above.

Thank you for letting me know @Manestream 

To take a deeper look into this issue, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Manestream
On our wavelength

E-mail service looks like its started to slowly come back to life (although it is very slow), i have receieved a few mails from yesterday and today now. 

I have just also done a test mail send (which also arrived to my other e-mail) where all the others are i dont know (lost into the nether i expect).

@Manestream 

We are glad to see the email issue is resolving itself. Please continue to monitor the mail box and let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs