Menu
Ravensburg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deletion of a very old email

Hey community people!

As the subject says I have an ancient virgin.net account that I believe is being messed with that keeps pinging unusual activity alerts to my Hotmail account. I have not used this account since.....2006ish and want to permanently remove it from existence. Have seen other people appealing for this help here so thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deletion of a very old email

Hi Ravensburg, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having this issue, it's certainly something we can help with. 

We will need to do some checks before deleting the email account but I'll send you a message now and we'll get the ball rolling. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ravensburg and thanks for joining us in a Private Message regarding your old email account. I can confirm that a ticket has been raised to get it deleted and it can take up to 7 days for it to be done. Please check here  to see whether it's been deleted and let us know if it's not.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Ravensburg your ticket may have to me my fastest fixed ticket as they've come back to confirm that it's been deleted! Please check and let me know if there are anymore issues.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos