cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting my ntlworld account

claretawney
Joining in

For attention of VM staff. I no longer have broadband with virginmedia and looks like my old ntlworld email has been hacked. Please will you delete my account [MOD EDIT: Personal details]

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Claretawney 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with your email address. We can certainly help in getting this deleted for you! Apologies as it should have been completed within 90 days of your account closing. You can see more information about this here (at the bottom of the page) 👉 How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help
I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and offer help in getting this deleted for you. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. We can then return to this public thread with an update when possible. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime whilst we get things sorted! All the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. Thanks to claretawney for PMing with me 📨 to confirm a few details so we could get this sorted. 
I'm pleased to report we were able to do this, and the email address in question has now been deleted. Thank you for your patience whilst we got this sorted!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly