Menu
Felicidad
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Deleting my Blueyonder account

Hi,

As with others who have posted on this page, I have had a security issue with my Blueyonder account and as I no longer have a broadband/ tv account with Virgin Media, I have been unable to get in to my email account to change my password. I now seem to be completely locked out of my account. Therefore, I think that it would be sensible to have my Blueyonder account permanently deleted. That would take care of any concerns that I have regarding security on this account.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting my Blueyonder account

@Felicidad  Indeed, you have been fortunate to have had continued use of the blueyonder email address since ceasing to be a VM broadband customer.

The address should have been deleted 90 days after you left.

It may be that your current access issues are due to the account deletion process being under way.

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to arrange for the account to be fully deleted if that hasn't already happened.

They will respond here either later today or tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Felicidad

Welcome back to our Community - sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your email address recently. As long as the email is no longer linked to an active Virgin Media account we'd be happy to delete it for you as it should have been removed within 90 days of you leaving our family. 

To ensure we have the correct information from you, I'll pop you a quick Private Message. Please look out of the purple envelope at the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Felicidad
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your response.

We have indeed been lucky to retain our email address, as we left Virgin Media 5 years ago but were unaware, until I joined the forum recently, that the account should have been deleted 90 days after we left.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Felicidad,

Thank you for getting back to us. I can see that you have responded to my colleague's Private Message. They will respond as soon as they can.

Our apologies for the miscommunication and for any confusion caused. My colleague will be able to have this issue resolved for you soon.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos