Menu
Monty59
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Deleting blueyonder email

I am having problems accessing my blueyonder emails & fear they have been hacked. how do i delete these email accounts?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting blueyonder email

Hi Monty59,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your emails may have been hacked, I have managed to pull up your account with the details we have for you, if the email address if your primary we aren't able to delete it.

I cannot see any issues or spam alerts on your account, have you tried changing the password and checking all filters are set up?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Monty59
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are blueyonder emails still in use, as I cant access my emails. I believe a letter was sent out re the future & access of blueyonder emails. I never received a letter. Can you pls me of the status of blueyonder emails. Thx

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Monty59 wrote:

Are blueyonder emails still in use, as I cant access my emails. I believe a letter was sent out re the future & access of blueyonder emails. I never received a letter. Can you pls me of the status of blueyonder emails. Thx

Blueyonder emails are still very much in use.  In order for your specific blueyonder email addresses to work they must be attached to your current Virgin Media broadband account.

You can check if this is the case by signing into your My Virgin Media account and looking at the My Profile and Manage Accounts tabs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Monty59
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thx for the advice but when in Manage Accounts tabs I can only attach virginmedia emails. Pls clarify
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Monty59 wrote:
Thx for the advice but when in Manage Accounts tabs I can only attach virginmedia emails. Pls clarify

If the email addresses concerned are linked to your current VM broadband account they will automatically show under one or other of those tabs.  If your blueyonder email addresses don't appear then they are in a category called orphan accounts.

Such addresses are in limbo as they are not part of an active account.  As such they should be deleted by Virgin Media.

I will ask the VM Forum Team to have another look at this thread so that they can check on what the exact situation is.

They should reply here in the next day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Monty59

Thanks for taking the time to contact us in regards to your blueyonder email address, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to get this looked into for you, I've sent you a Private Message to get some more details from you and look forward to your reply.

Rob