Menu
And101
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Deleting Old Blueyonder Email Addresses

Hello,

I briefly left being a Virgin Media customer a year ago but rejoined with a new account.

There were a few email addresses associated with this old account. After 90 days my access to manage these email accounts has ceased, but these email accounts have not been deleted and are still active.

How do I request getting these email accounts deleted?

I keep going in and clearing the emails but junk and other unwanted emails are still coming in. Since I can't change the password on these email accounts anymore, I'm worried somebody could use these accounts and pretend to be me or my partner.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Deleting Old Blueyonder Email Addresses

Hi And101, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

We would be more than happy to arrange the deletion of those emails for you. 

I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can get this arranged. 

The message will pop in to the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
phillhamer
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi i have an old blueyonder email account which has been compromised and i can't reset password, can you help or delete this account? Kind Regards. Phill

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Philhamer, 

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
MORAGEW
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Any chance someone could help me delete my old blueyonder email addresses as they are now being used fraudulently.

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello @MORAGEW,

I am sorry to see this has happened, thank you for reaching out to us from here. 

I can see that you have posted this on a different post, I can see that Katie has sent you a private message already, please reply to this private message and we can help you for there.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @MORAGEW

Thanks for your Private Messages, I have requested to delete and purge the email address in question under reference number P010539708. We usually get a response within a couple of days but it can take up to 5 working days. Once I have an update, I will let you know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Qwert75552
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I left Virgin Media over 6 years ago and I was told that any email accounts linked to my account would be closed when I left.To this day, I am still receiving emails sent to the old blueyonder.co.uk addresses and one of these email addresses now looks to have been compromised.

I have tried customer services/ customer complaints but I'm getting no help at all. I just require all accounts, that were linked to my account to be deleted forever.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Qwert75552,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your old email accounts after leaving our services. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help.

I have sent you a private message in regards to this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos