Menu
piward
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Deleting Ntlworld email address

hi I would like to delete my old ntlworld email address as I have no longer access to it and I am receiving constant spam from it

I cannot go to my virgin media account and delete it from there

Any help would be appreciated 

Thank you in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting Ntlworld email address

Hi- I'd just like tell you that in breach of the Forum rules you posted twice on the same subject in different threads and the second was a duplicate account. That thread has been removed so that the Mods can deal with these breaches of Forum rules.

As for an answer to your question, if you had bothered to read previous posts on this issue you would have seen that this one is for the VM Forum Team to deal with when they reach your thread which they will do in the next few days.

You'd be well advised not to post again. If you do you'll go to the back of the queue.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting Ntlworld email address

Hi piward,

I can help with this. I need a few details from and have sent a request via PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page). I'll get on to this as soon as I receive your reply 🙂

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos