cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Ntlworld account

wendyhunt67
Joining in

I am still receiving emails on my Ntlworld account and was told this account would be eventually deleted. I have now been hacked. I cannot log in I have not been a customer for a while. Can this account be deleted please? Thanks Wendy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wendy, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the email address wasn't deleted. Usually this is done 90 days after your broadband services are disconnected however there are occasions where some slip through the net. 

We can certainly get this email address deleted for you although we will need to confirm some information with you first. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wendy, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear the email address wasn't deleted. Usually this is done 90 days after your broadband services are disconnected however there are occasions where some slip through the net. 

We can certainly get this email address deleted for you although we will need to confirm some information with you first. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wendy, 

Thanks for your patience on this one. The IT Team has already come back and advised that they have deleted the email address for you. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath

Thank you for your quick response.

Kind regards 

Wendy 

Glad to hear this is all resolved for you now @wendyhunt67 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Kath,

I have a similar issue, are you able to help me delete my old ntlworld account please?

Thanks

Hi @TommyBoyPowers 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can have this resolved for you TommyBoyPowers - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi @TommyBoyPowers

Thanks for joining me via Private Message

Glad to hear we've now had your query resolved. I hope you have a great day and thanks for your time. Be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team