Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Deleted secondary virgin media email account

Please can someone advise me if it is possible to recover a deleted secondary account on Virgin Media.  The account still appears to be active because the address doesn't bounce back messages.  Who do I need to contact?  Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted secondary virgin media email account

On the assumption that you have accidentally deleted a live address in My Virginmedia and you are a VM broadband customer then it is possible (and I put it no higher than that) that VM might be able to recover the address before it is finally deleted. Wait here for a VM Forum Team member t pick up this thread and look at your account. They will have to ask VM IT to restore the address, provided it hasn't been through the complete deletion process which is done in stages at VM's end.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted secondary virgin media email account

Hi Al_Stepney, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post. 

I would need to raise this as a request with the IT team and they will be able to advise if it will be possible. 

I will pop you over a private message which will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of the page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos