Menu
Android69
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleted ntlworld.com email address still forwarding messages

After someone accessed my wife's ntlworld.com email address and password, I set up a new email for her on virginmedia.com and set up forwarding from the old email to the new email address until she was sure everybody knew her new email address. I deleted the ntworld.com account on 20 June and  received confirmation from the Webteam@virginmedia.com that I had succesfully deleted the account. However, emails sent to the old ntlworld.com email are still being forwarded to her new email account.

I am unable to access the ntlworld.com account and don't understand how it is possible for messages to still be forwarding from it, when it no longer exists.

Can anybody help?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Deleted ntlworld.com email address still forwarding messages

Sounds as if the deletion process only partially worked.  The VM Forum Team will be able to get the IT guys to check it for you.

They will respond here in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Android69
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Graham, that's very good to know.  I will look forward to hearing from them.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI Android69. Thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would like to look into this further for you.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope of the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R