Menu
Bebeejay
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleted @ntlworld account issue - still getting emails and spam forwarded to new @virgin email

I've just deleted my partner's old unused @ntlworld account (she hasn't used in years) as she is all of a sudden getting bombarded with spam being sent to that account and forwarded to her active @virginmedia email account.

This was done yesterday and confirmed as deleted yet she is still receiving forwarded Spam emails.

Why is this happening if the email account has been deleted (dead)?

It's driving her insane - any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Bebeejay
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete my email account

This has not been resolved - I am still receiving forwarded emails from a non used @ntl account I deleted yesterday.

I need a resolution as the amount of spam being received from this 'deleted' account is unacceptable.
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted @ntlworld account issue - still getting emails and spam forwarded to new @virgin email

Can you confirm that you deleted the email account by logging into your primary My Virgin Media and deleting the account from the Manage Accounts section?

If not how did you delete the email account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete my email account

Hi Bebeejay,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply, 

I've popped you over a private message so I can help with this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos