cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted email address not bouncing back

mark_a_carpente
Dialled in

I deleted a secondary email address from my account as it had been hacked, but I have been told by a few people now that they are not getting any kind of bounce back. I questioned this at the time and I was told that when I deleted the email address it would come back as being invaild

This is a big problem as I was waiting for something very important to come through that got sent to it by mistake

Can someone possibly have a look and see if there is something else which needs to be done so that in future if someone uses it they get some sort of bounce back

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mark_a_carpente, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that it is not bouncing back, would you be able to confirm if the email is showing as valid on the following link here - Chris

Yes it comes back as being a vaild email address with no issues

Thanks for the clarification @mark_a_carpente. Sorry to hear it is still showing as a valid email address. I would like to raise an IT ticket for you to get the mailbox fully removed, I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Best wishes,

Serena