Menu
InfiniteSD
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleted email account recovery

Hi,

I created a secondary email account and for some reason the email account wasn't created.  After a week of calling Virgin Media I have still had no luck.  Today I just tried to delete and recreate the account, but it won't let me create it again.

Is there a way to recover this account?  If so can I also get the emails to work?

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted email account recovery

Hi InfiniteSD,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that your having issues trying to create a secondary email account with us.

When you created the email did it give you any error message to say it could not be completed? You also mentioned you are unable to get your emails to work? Is this on your primary account with us? Are you getting any error messages when trying to access them?

Can you let us know of the above and we can assist you further with this matter.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
InfiniteSD
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My main account works fine be it with a load of spam which makes it hard to use.  I created a second account which allows me to log onto my account just fine, but when I try to make it my main account I am told an email has been sent to the secondary account.  The problem is the secondary account had an error when accessing emails saying sorry there was a fault, but nothing was mentioned when I created the account.  I tried to phone 3-4 times and was told to reset passwords, wait 24 hours, try different browsers, but nothing worked.  I thought I could just delete the account and recreate, but that didn't work as I can't recreate the same email address.  Is it possible to recover, and is it possible to get the emails to work?

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @InfiniteSD

Thanks so much for your post and I am so sorry this issue is still affecting you. 

I'm going to send you a PM to confirm a few details and hopefully get this sorted for you. Look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner which will alert you that you have a new message. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos