cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted email account my virgin.net email account

joggy148
On our wavelength

I’ve deleted one of my virgin.net email accounts whilst trying to change password … can I get it back ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@joggy148  The answer partly depends on whether you are a current VM broadband customer and if the email address concerned is tied to your current account.

I have escalated this thread to the priority queue as if it can be retrieved time is of the essence.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@joggy148  The answer partly depends on whether you are a current VM broadband customer and if the email address concerned is tied to your current account.

I have escalated this thread to the priority queue as if it can be retrieved time is of the essence.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

joggy148
On our wavelength

Thanks for response … yes it is connected to a v6 broadband account 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @joggy148 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see your email address has been deleted. Thanks to @Graham_A for escalating this thread as indeed time is of the essence with this.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so I can try to retrieve this for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

joggy148
On our wavelength

Thank you 

joggy148
On our wavelength

Hi, sorry to be a pain … no pm received 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@joggy148 wrote:

Hi, sorry to be a pain … no pm received 

The PM should appear in your forum inbox which you access via the purple envelope icon in the top right corner of this page.

joggy148
On our wavelength

Yeah, I’ve been checking, received one to say I’ve earned a medal or points etc but none re sorting problem

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nathan_B  Can you please resend the PM to @joggy148  when next on shift.

@ModTeam 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi joggy148, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I can see that Nathan has sent you a PM on Friday. 

Can you click on the purple envelope and reply to it please? 

Kind regards, Chris.