Menu
Monkeej2106
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Deleted Emails

Hi...I can only see 2 weeks worth of deleted emails. 

Any ideas?

Do I need to change my settings?

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Deleted Emails

@Monkeej2106 wrote:

Hi...I can only see 2 weeks worth of deleted emails. 

Any ideas?

I assume by "deleted emails" you are referring to emails in the "Trash" folder of your Virgin Media webmail account?

If you open this link  https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-how-to-delete-my-emails  and click on the last option "How to permanently delete a message from the trash folder" you will see that VM say "Any messages in the Trash folder that are over 7 days old are automatically deleted." So in theory you are lucky to be seeing two weeks worth.😉

There is no setting in VM Webmail to adjust that deletion period.

If for some reason you need to keep "deleted" emails in Webmail for longer than that, then the only option is to create a new folder and move emails into that folder instead of using the delete function. That new folder will appear under the "My Folders" heading  and emails in those folders do not get automatically deleted after a  certain period.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos