Menu
Highlighted
Zzzzz1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete old virgin.net email account

I have a very old email address that now needs deleting can someone help. I’ve read here that I need a moderator to do this, if so I can wait until they get in touch.

thanks for you help in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Delete old virgin.net email account

Hi Zzzzz1,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our community Forums here at Virgin Media.

I can look into getting this sorted for you, can you tell me if your media account is still active? If the account is still active we can delete any secondary account but not the primary account.

If this account has been recently disconnected it can take up to 90 days for the account to be deleted.

We do however find in some cases that former customers, who have been disconnected for over the 90 day period, have E-Mail accounts that have stayed open and do need to be manually closed, does this apply to you?

David_Bn

Zzzzz1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you for your prompt response.

Our email account, comes into the final category .

“We do however find in some cases that former customers, who have been disconnected for over the 90 day period, have E-Mail accounts that have stayed open and do need to be manually closed, does this apply to you?”

so your help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details with you, then we'll handle the rest 👍

Tom_F

0 Kudos