Menu
steve753
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete old virgin email

Left VM two years ago. I understood this email would be taken out of service after six months, but is still active and is being forwarded to a new email address. This was not an issue until recently as this email has been hacked and is constantly sending phishing emails. So i need to delete it, but can not access old account.

0 Kudos
steve753
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete old VM email

Can anyone help, I left VM two years ago. I understood my email would stop after six months, but is still active and is being forwarded to a new email address. This was not an issue until recently as this email has been hacked and is constantly sending phishing emails. So i need to delete it, but can not access old account.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete old VM email

Hey there steve753 and sorry to hear about your old email account. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can grab some details so we can make sure it's deleted. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete old VM email

Thanks for joining me in a Private Message @steve753 and I can confirm that I've requested for all the emails to be deleted. It can take them up to  10 days but please check here and let us know after that period if they are still active so we can check with them again.

Thanks,

Lisa 

0 Kudos