cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old ntlworld email addresses

gazdonno
Joining in

Hi Robert, hope you can help.

My sister has had her orphaned NTLWORLD account hacked and its caused her no end of mayhem ! Please can you help her delete the old mailbox ? 

kind regards

Gary

6 REPLIES 6

rosie8
Joining in

please can mine be deleted as well? same problem!! thanks Rosie 

Peter121212
Joining in

My partner's needs deleting too

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey gazdonno, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you are in PM with my colleague already about this, please do feel free to reach back out to him if you need any assistance at all. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

how can I do this please? how can I have my e mail address deleted... thanks Rosie 

Hi there @rosie8 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I'll be happy to take a look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi @rosie8 

Thank you for joining us on private message. 

My apologies that we were not able to action your request today. This is an account holder only action and as such will need to speak directly with the account holder to make these changes. 

The account holder can get in touch with us directly on the forums themselves or they can also call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or on 0345 454 1111 from any other service. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley