Menu
Stu62
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete old email account

Hi,

Despite not using my old blueyonder account I am still receiving messages from it - can someone please tell me how I can delete this.

Thanks

S

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete old email account

@Stu62 wrote:

Hi,

Despite not using my old blueyonder account I am still receiving messages from it - can someone please tell me how I can delete this.

Thanks

S

Many similar requests.  Here is a typical and accurate response. https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/NTLWorld-email-account-hacked-need-it-shut-down/m-p/39410...

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Stu62
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ta,

In fact, the reason I want to delete my account is similar to the reasons given in the link you posted - my email seems to be getting used by someone else!

So, I really need to know how to get this closed down!

S

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Stu62, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch - sorry that your email address seems to have been hacked. 

I have popped you a Private Message so we can take some information from you and see what we can do to help you out - please look out for the Purple Envelope and reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide