Menu
Hackedjac
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Delete ntlworld email account

Hi,

i need to get my old ntlworld email account deleted. I no longer have the password for the account. Anyone help?

thanks

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete ntlworld email account

@Hackedjac wrote:

i need to get my old ntlworld email account deleted. I no longer have the password for the account. Anyone help?

I am assuming that you are no longer a Virgin Media Broadband customer. The Forum Team (VM employees) can arrange to get the account deleted for you. One of the team should pick up on this thread in the next few hours and will contact you via this forum to get the details from you by Private Message (PM).

In the meantime don't post the details here. 😉

By the way, once they let you know it has been deleted you can double check that all traces of the email account have been removed by entering the address here. https://mailtester.com/ . You need to see the message "E-mail address does not exist on this server" to be sure that it has gone completely.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete ntlworld email account

Good Morning Kackedjac. 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post. 

I can arrange to get the email deleted. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that I can arrange this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos