Menu
Braveheart123
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Delete ntlworld email account

I have an old ntlworld email account that I'd like to delete.

Any ideas how to do this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete ntlworld email account

is this on an active account?, if so can log into your account https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn using the primary account, goto manage accounts and delete it..

if you've closed your account the email account should automatically delete after 90 days, or if didn't delete the forum staff can intervene in a day or so

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
Braveheart123
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I still receive messages (mostly spam) but I can't log in on virginmedia. 

How do I get the forum staff to intervene??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the forum staff will get around to it based on oldest post first, whats when you try and login?, is this an active broadband account with virginmedia?

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Braveheart123
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's not an active broadband account, I left Virgin years ago, but for some reason I've still been able to send/receive emails.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting in touch Braveheart123, I would like to get this raised for you to have the unusued mailbox removed from our system. Please could you respond to my private message in a moment and supply some further details.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos