Menu
Florengina
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Delete ntlworld.com email

I am no longer a virgin media customer

I was under the impression that my old ntlworld email would be deleted automatically 

Unfortunately I have found out that someone else is using this email and sending emails to my friends etc! 
it looks like a scam 

can someone please let me know how to delete this email account to prevent this 

Thank you 

Florengina

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete ntlworld.com email

Hi Florengina,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your old email account has been hacked and that they weren't cancelled when you left Virgin Media, we advise that you may lose access to tour emails around 90 days after leaving however this isn't always the case.

I have had a look our end however wasn't able to locate your old account with the information we have for you, I can delete the email account permanently for you, to do this I will need account access.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Peakbagger
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem, not subscribed to virgin media, hacked ntlworld account I wish to close, please can you help

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peakbagger, 

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I am sorry to hear you are having the same issues with your old email.

I can help you with this and get it deleted, I will need some more info and will pop you a private message and we can go from there 🙂
Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for messaging with me Peakbagger,

If you need us to check the status of your IT ticket let us know and we can look this up for you 

Zoie

0 Kudos