Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete my email account

Nathanjohndavis
Joining in

Hi there.

I would like my email account deleted.

I left virgin media 2 years ago and it's still not been deleted, I can not log into the account online as virginmedia says it dose not recognise the account details.

I have been informed by Google 1 dark Web scans that deazer had a data breach in January and the email, username in on the dark Web. Need to get this account deleted ASAP.

It's been well over 90 days since I left but I can still access the email though my email app.

Any help would be appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nathanjohndavis,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment. I would be able to help to get your email address deleted from here but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us Nathanjohndavis. I have now raised this with our support team and I will be back in touch as soon as I have any further updates from the team. 

This can take up to 5 working days to be resolved but is often done much sooner, I will be touch as soon as I can. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Nathanjohndavis,

The team have now confirmed that the email address has now been deleted from our system and servers.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you for getting that sorted so quickly 

Hi Nathanjohndavis.

No trouble at all 😊

Beth