Menu
bhak
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete/edit bad secondary account.

Hi,

I added an email account very wrongly from within my webmail and now it sits there wanting to be edited as the login credentials are wrong.  I can't do that because it doesn't really seem to exist.  Fair enough.  I goofed.  Then I set another account up correctly with the same name and that accounts works perfectly.

My question is:  How to I delete the knackered account sitting in my webmail?  It is of no use to me and is basically dead.  I can't find it listed any place.

Any ideas?

Bill

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete/edit bad secondary account.

When on the webmail page click on the hamburger icon top right and select settings.  You should see an option for accounts which will list all the email accounts added to webmail.  Click on the Trash icon to delete the one you don't want.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

bhak
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,
You are indeed so right!
Wonder how I missed that? I suppose that is too long to answer.
Thanks,
Bill
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries.  After many years helping out here some settings options become second nature.

Glad you were able to sort it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos