cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete blueyonder account

Andrewwinwibsey
Joining in

Hi , I have been hacked and had a blueyonder email for at least 15 years.  I have now changed my log in to VM and no longer require the primary and secondary email and want them both permanently removed and deleted.  I have read message boards that the secondary can be deleted but not the primary.  Surely this isn't correct, there is no reason that this should not be the case could someone from VM contact me as I feel this is a breach of data protection as you should not be holding into data if it is no longer legally required.  I am still a VM customer thanks.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andrewwinwibsey 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the email issue. Have you followed the advised listed here regarding this?

This is correct that you cannot delete the primary email and it does state it here Simply follow the delete email section and it states about how to delete the secondary email but you'd have to disconnect your services in order to the delete the primary one. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill