Menu
JM161
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delete NTLWORLD account

Hi

I need to close my ntlworld email account/address,  can you do this for me please?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete NTLWORLD account

The answer depends on a few keys things.

• Are you a current VM broadband customer
  • Is the Ntlworld email address concerned linked to your current VM broadband account
  • Is it the Primary username for the account or a secondary address.

If you can answer these points we can advise further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JM161, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Its great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As mentioned by Graham above, there are a few exclusions as to whether or not we can delete the email address. To check if this is something we can arrange, I will need some information from you and may also need to pass data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JM161,

It's just a quick message to let you know the teams have come back to me now to advise the email address has been removed. 

If you have any further issues, please let me know 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos