Menu
Jamesalford_96
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Delete Email account

I have a virgin.net email account that has been hacked and are starting to use it to change passwords to other accounts (have moved over to another email as much as possible now), but I am wanting to delete my virgin.net email 

0 Kudos
Jamesalford_96
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Email account

My virgin.net email account has been compromised and am needing it deleting ASAP 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delete Email account

Hey Jamesalford_96 and welcome to the community,

Is the email address that you want to delete, your primary email address or a secondary address? The reason I ask is that we cannot delete a primary email address from our system.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Jamesalford_96
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s a secondary email, well it’s one that is only for spam stuff now if that’s what you mean? 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Jamesalford_96 wrote:

It’s a secondary email, well it’s one that is only for spam stuff now if that’s what you mean? 

It is a bit more specific than that.

Each Virgin media broadband account will have a primary account that is used to access billing details and make account changes.  The primary account holder can also create a number of secondary accounts each with their own email address.

You can check which type it is by logging into your My Virgin Media account and looking at the My profile and Manage Accounts tabs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jamesalford_96
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oh right, in that case it is a secondary, as I use a different email for my broadband and things, this email is literally just a virgin.net email and does nothing else in terms of virgin 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for clarifying that Jamesalford_96.

What I will do is private message you so I can assist with this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos