cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Blueyonder email account

Greylag249
Joining in

Hi, I’m trying to get an old Blueyonder email account deleted.  I no longer have an account with Virgin (closed in 2021).  My understanding was that the email accounts would be deleted 90 days after my account closure but I am still receiving emails.  Can you please arrange for my old Blueyonder email account to be deleted.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Greylag249 👋 welcome back to the community!

Thanks for getting in touch about the delay in your email account being deleted. You are correct in that this should happen automatically within 90 days of the service account closing. You can see more information about this at the bottom of this email help page 👉 How to manage my email account | Virgin Media Help

Sorry to hear this has not been the case for you! We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can get a ticket raised for this to be deleted. I will send you a PM now 📩. You can find it in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. Huge thanks to Greylag249 for PMing with me and for their patience whilst we got this sorted. 

We now have confirmation the email address has been deleted. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with. 

Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly