cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Emails from Mocrosoft.

richardskuse
Just joined

Hi Community,

Micsrosoft verification code emails are massively delayed (4-15 hours). I spoken to Virgin and Microsoft to no avail.

Please can someone help me understand the email header analysis and who to request help off in resolving this.

https://mxtoolbox.com/Public/Tools/EmailHeaders.aspx?huid=fccd7a04-633c-4bd3-89ee-0701bbbcff5b

Thanks in advance.

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@richardskuse  There have been a number of similar posts in the last few days and VM have been asked to investigate the cause of the delays.  I will tag the @ModTeam Community Moderators into this thread so that they are aware of another case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@richardskuse  There have been a number of similar posts in the last few days and VM have been asked to investigate the cause of the delays.  I will tag the @ModTeam Community Moderators into this thread so that they are aware of another case.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks Graham, 

Its just nice to know these issues have been acknowledged. Support seem to have no idea (or are instructed not to mention) about these issues.

I'll see what Virgin come back with over the coming days.

Regards

Richard 

Hi @richardskuse,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with Mircosoft verification emails. We have indeed been made aware of this and our teams are currently looking into this issue for a resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and we hope to get back to you soon with a resolution.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs