Menu
wallytrumpet
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Default theme

Can anyone help?  In settings, I need to remove in the Theme box, Default Theme.  It was blank before but I accidentally clicked on Default Theme.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Default theme

@wallytrumpet wrote:

Can anyone help?  In settings, I need to remove in the Theme box, Default Theme.  It was blank before but I accidentally clicked on Default Theme.  Thank you.

Good question.

Are you seeing a blue theme with OX in the top right hand corner having clicked on the Default Theme?

I have raised this behind the scenes and will report back if and when I hear anything.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

it is probably best to wait for Virgin Media to resolve this but should you be feeling adventurous consider trying the following if you have curl installed:

1. sign into webmail
  2. select and Settings
  3. open your web browser's Developer Tools, usually Ctrl + I and select the Network tab
  4. return to the webmail window and select High contrast theme
  5. return to the Developer Tools window, right click on the XML Header Request shown, select Copy and then Copy as cURL
  6. return to the webmail window and select High contrast theme to restore its previous setting

7. open a text editor
  8. paste the text copied in step 5
  9. locate the text "theme":"default" and amend to "theme":"virginmedia"
  10. select all the text and copy

11. open a command shell / terminal
  12. paste the text copied in step 10 and press Enter key to execute

13. return to webmail and press Ctrl + Shift + R to refresh the window and see the restored theme

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@wallytrumpet 

This appears to have been fixed.  Going to Settings > Themes the drop down box now lists 'Virginmedia Theme' which once selected and the page reloaded restores the normal red layout.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos