Menu
AU
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Data Breach

I raised a concern with Virgin Media that my emails had been transferred over to someone else's account, an email account that I have had for many, many years with virgin media, the account was transferred over on the 7th December, yet despite informing Virgin Media of this error the next day and knowing that my personal emails have been read, they have yet to do anything about this, I have lost count of the number of times I have chased this up and my hours wasted. It is now the 28th of January and still no response from VM. Despite constantly being told someone would be in touch within 5 working days - then another, then another so forth and so on, If find this extremely poor and I am disgusted with the lack of response or help in what has been such a stressful time. I even emailed Lutz Schüler but no response from him either. In-fact the only call I have received is from someone from V/M call centre trying to up-sell me.

Shame on you virgin is this how you treat loyal customers in the face of a data breach.

Has anyone else had this issue or poor service ?

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Breach

Hi Au,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Breach

Thanks for messaging with me AU, I have raised an IT ticket with the reference  P010384594, it can normally take 24/48 hours I will check for updates on this on Monday for you 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos