Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Create a new blueyonder.co.uk email

Hi I used to have an old blueyonder email address when I was a student. I moved from that to gmail. Now my gmail account was lost and to recover it the reset is my old blueyonder account. That email has been deleted as I left virgin. I have since rejoined virgin. If I can create a new blueyonder.co.uk I can recover the gmail account! I have gone through all other recovery options with google but I need this email reset.

So is it possible to create a blueyonder.co.uk email address - theoretically it must be as virgin own the domain, maybe the IT team can help me? The email now bounces so I know it no longer exists! 

Thanks for your help!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Create a new blueyonder.co.uk email

It is NOT possible to create or have VM create a BY address. It hasn't been possible for many, many years. That route is a dead end for you.

If mail bounces from it then the mailbox is deleted and cannot be recovered by VM. It will have been expunged from their databases. VM do not keep customer data when an account is closed. That would be a breach of all data protection protocols.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Create a new blueyonder.co.uk email

I think there is an option to recover, and has option no longer access to email address, and it will ask you to fill in a form, no idea of the turn around time

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos