cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuing problem with logging in to my Virgin email on Virgin website

landryangelica
On our wavelength

A week or two ago I was forced to change my PW as I was unable to log in to my Virgin emails. That worked but 
for the first time since then, I'm now trying to access my emails on a different device - my Chromebook. I definitely have the correct PW but on the log-in page (the one with the logo of Virgin and 02 together) it just keeps asking me over and over again for my PW. It's not saying my PW is incorrect (which it isn't), so what can be the problem? 

I just tried logging in to my Virgin email on my husband's Chromebook and that worked fine. It used to work perfectly fine on my Chromebook too until I had to change my PW. This is just ridiculous. I can't believe how many issues there always seem to be with Virgin.

I really hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @landryangelica 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues accessing email on your Chromebook. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Can you let me know if you are accessing the mail via an app or web browser? You may find the following link useful https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-account 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs