Menu
JB622
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin media

How can I speak to a member of staff.Tried 3 times by phone, waited over 30 minutes each time, on hold every time ,gave up .I am seriously thinking of changing to Sky or other.

Just need to speak to a human being.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contacting Virgin media

@JB622 wrote:

Just need to speak to a human being.

As you have discovered it is very difficult to contact VM customer services at the moment.

This is a community self help forum so the first responders here are VM customers. The VM Forum Team (VM employees) do monitor and respond to posts  but that usually takes several days and they deal with the oldest posts first.

VM customer services cannot be contacted by email but  you could try the customer service text line. Text your query to 07533 051 809 and they will contact you. That is also a slow process but at least you do not have to keep waiting on the phone. 

The other option is to start a new thread on the appropriate board of the forum and set out the issue or query that you have. You may be surprised at how knowledgeable some VM customers are. 😉

You have started this thread on the area that deals exclusively with email issues but if your issue does not relate to your email service take a look here to see the full list of boards https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CommunityHubForums  and choose the most appropriate one to start your thread. The VM Forum Team monitor and respond to threads on all those boards.

I hope that is helpful.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI JB622, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues contacting us, have you managed to get this resolved? Please let us know what this is regarding and if we can provide any assistance? ^Chris. 

JB622
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Problem still not resolved.  It is regarding my phone bill and proposed increase in my contract.

Last time I  had a problem was on web chat which was like pulling teeth and took hours and

Agent couldn't grasp my problem. Hence need to speak to someone.

Virgin media can contact me by email.....[removed] and perhaps give me 

a call. They should have my tel. number

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

We would be unable to look into the package over the technical forum, we would ask that you call us on 0345 454 1111 or text us on 07533 051 809 - Chris

JB622
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Chris. I sent text to the number you gave, and after passing the security checks

which involved about 10 text messages I may be getting a result. It appears someone will telephone

me by landline tonight . I started texting around 4 PM. Keeping fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
JB622
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin Media

Finally contacted Virgin Media  by tel..on 150, waited only 5 mins.

Problems sorted at last , but hard work previously.

Thanks to Chris for his help. All the best for the New Year

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi JB622,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have had a look at your account and can see you have managed to speak to us, if you haven't resolved your issue and still need our help please let us know.

Regards

Paul.

JB622
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again Chris, all sorted done and dusted !

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jb622,

Thanks for coming back to us, I am glad to hear this has now been resolved, if you have any further issues please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos